Welcome to St. John’s Preschool!
Our mission at St. John’s Preschool is to help each child reach his or her learning potential. We want our preschool children to leave each day with smiles on their faces, new ideas in their heads and love and confidence in their hearts.
St. John’s is a DCFS accredited school which offers the following:
- A curriculum organized around learning centers that stresses the development of skills for kindergarten readiness.
- Focus on the development of the whole child, including emotional, social and academic skills.
- A loving Christian environment in which Bible stories are taught using the Godly Play curriculum.
- A 7:1 ratio of children and teachers.
- Teachers with four year degrees in education or child development.
- Beginning Spanish, a lending library and 30 minutes of music instruction per week by an accredited Musikgarten teacher.